With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Tagged by Kris

5 things that irritate me or drive me batty or make me crazy something like that...

1. Cell phone junkies. I hate when I'm with someone and all they can do is have conversations on their cell phones. Call after call. Hello, I'm sitting right here in front of you, dying for your undivided attention, please talk to me... Ignore your phone, that's what voicemail is for. DK was guilty of this. We would be having dinner and he would be talking on his phone non-stop. On the way to the restaurant. At the restaurant. On the way home. At home. I hated that.

2. Wrinkled clothes. HATE IT. It's sloppy, it says to me "I don't give a rats ass what I look like."

3. Public Belchers. I hate when I'm having dinner out and the old gross man behind me burps out loud. Ewww. Now I have his food aura floating around my own food. Gross. I understand belching is a perfectly natural body function...but stifle it will ya, don't make a production out of it. Quiet it, keep it to yourself.

4. I hate when my brother or his girlfriend or both of them bring their children over to my parents house and then they proceed to lay down and take a nap while their children are running around like baboons. I think that's just rude. They are your children, you take care of them.

5. Space invaders. I'm a type of person where I need my space. I require at least two feet around me. Very few people are allotted into my personal space. It's just natural for some people to be in my space and very un-natural for others. There is no rhyme or reason to it. I love touch, but only from certain people. It's not natural for my mother to be in my space. I don't like it. I love my mother, but I don't like her in my space. It is natural for my children to be in my space. Maybe it's a chemical, aura thing...I'm not sure. I'm just very picky about my space.

I'm tagging:

Andi, Sneakz, Sharky (Where art thou?), Spyder and Stephanie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rudy Wellsand said...

Maybe it's a Chemical thing! You may be right! Is Destiny CONTROLLED by CODES?

You have DNA and RNA CODES in you, plus other CODES that switch things ON and OFF in your body, ALL to CONTROL you!

WHO PUT THE CODES INTO YOU?

Likewise, YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that CONTROL your Destiny!

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Unhinged said...

Bwahahahaha! Space invaders! Love it.

You kook.

(Um, referring to your first commenters: Codes? DNA and RNA codes? Heh, heh, heh.)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

re: space invaders

My daughter's the same way (the teenager) but she calls it her "bubble". She has her bubble and only certain people are allowed inside it (like me!). I, on the other hand, am one of those touchy people that would drive you nuts!!! {poke, poke!}

Same daughter can burp so loud it scares you and makes your arms go out all crazy. SSHHH don't tell her I told you that!

muah! thanks for playin'
=) kris

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home