With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Monday, December 26, 2005

All Clear

"You can come out from under the bed now Carol, Christmas is over!"

I sit here wasting time until my children get back to me. They were three states away with their dad and his family since Thurs. I haven't had my "Christmas celebration" with them yet. I'm excited for them to get back home.

The weekend wasn't so bad. I only cried once and that was all my mothers fault. She recently found out that her aunt, that she was very close to, had died... in July...yes, and none of her "family" felt the need to let her know. Those bastards. But, anyways she found out last week and it just hit her Christmas morning. Those bastards. Enough about that.

So, of course mom and I went shopping this morning. Nothing cures like a few shopping bags to drag home. I bought myself a little something(s). Merry Christmas to me. Hee Hee. I bought some more new towels (for my new life) and a pair of black leather knee high boots to wear so I won't have to dance completly naked anymore. Yeah me.

my babies are home.... bye

2 Comments:

Blogger redsneakz said...

Yay! Kids are home!

You've got 'til Jan 6th to celebrate with them, so don't let that getcha down.

11:50 AM  
Blogger freeepeace said...

Enjoy your celebration with each other.

Black knee-high leather boots? Um...pics please! :D

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home