With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm not so sure that's sugar...

I think I've been putting crack in my coffee every morning. Hmmm.

Sometimes I can't help but laugh at myself. I'm a very funny person. At least I think so.

I just called Darin and left a message where I seemed to psychobabble about some kind of "Dating for Dummies handbook" that I hadn't received yet. Seriously, if this guy actually calls back and accepts my invitation to dinner then I know there must be something mentally wrong with him. Ahhh.

I just received an inner-office email from a lady up in accounting. The email simply stated the names of the five people in the business office today. They must be getting swamped with phone calls or something. Anyways, I responded to her email by stating that "it sounds like a good time and I'd be right up with the rum." Well, that was probably highly inappropriate for office banter, but it was kinda funny.

I mean seriously dude, give me a break. I live in the Mid-west, with my parents, I work in a padded room with a straight jacket all week, my son is convinced that I'm not his original mother because I make him eat Teryaki chicken, I'm totally in love with a married man who most likely will always be a married, the highlight of my week so far is that I got a really good deal at the Goodwill store last night, oh and that HOT red-head who virtually smacked my ass, I talk to horses when I'm drunk and my best friend is an ugly six pound Boston Terrier who thinks she's a cat. I have to laugh to keep from going insane. Or...do I laugh because I've already crossed the threshold of insanity? Hmmm.

4 Comments:

Blogger Abadiebitch said...

Toy sound normal to me! LOL! What is up with the half ass email. That would drive me insane. Is the married guy the x-ray repair man, or a radiologist. Do tell.

3:41 PM  
Blogger tiny dancer said...

Uh...the married guy. I think I said too much. He's probably the love of my life, probably the person I'm supposed to grow old with...BUT he's married to someone else and will continue to be married to someone else. And the weird thing is... I admire that about him. I wish him only the best and I accept his commitments. He leaves me wondering if I could ever love anyone more than him. Only time will tell. That's all I can say about the married guy. Moving on.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Unhinged said...

I love you for saying I'm HOT! And I'll schmack yer ass any time you want, babe.

You see? It really is the little things.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... zanesville dental insurance Penile acne Credit score estimate target bank and phone number new motorola phones http://www.california-phone-answering-service.info/Holdem-limit-no-strategy-texas-tournament.html Anime strip blackjack cheap refrigeration houston Paris hilton stewart motorcycle Care choices health insurance transition of 2g cellular phone size Personal loan with bad credit Porsche 911 colors atlanta phone chat lines http://www.computer-chair-0.info/espn-phone-super-bowl-commercial.html Vegas craps Trading currency currency exchanging internet home business

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home