With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

STBX RANT !@#$$%

So I got a response finally to all the little "final touches" I needed to arrange with the STBX.

-I'll call you Sunday afternoon and you can come over
for a while and we can go through stuff and discuss
when you will be taking stuff.
-I cannot get insurance until 1) divorce is final or,
2) October.
-Don't know if I can afford cell phone right now. Will
have to look into. Heating this house is going to
break me. Not joking. Minimums on all these damn cards
have gone up as well.


Um...okay.
First, WE don't need to "go thru stuff." HE needs to get whatever HE wants to keep out of MY way. I don't need to go over there for that. We can discuss things on the phone or thru email. I have a feeling he's wanting to barter. If he's wanting to change the original plan, then he can go thru my lawyer for that. I've been flexible enough. I'm not bending anymore.

Second, CRAP! on the whole health insurance thing. He's telling me that he can't get insurance AFTER I already dropped him. He should have told me this BEFORE the first of the year. This can come back on me if he should get sick now or something. Facts are that he was eligible thru his employer last July, but his employer didn't get the paperwork to him in time. So then he had to wait until the first of the year... and now they are telling him NO. Something doesn't add up here and it's totally not my problem.

Third, cell phone. Fine, so he can't afford his own account. How is that my problem? I've paid for his cell phone use since July. That's more than fair. Give me the phone and I'll cancel the shared plan. No cell for him.

Fourth, heating is "breaking" everyone right now. Turn the thermostat down and wear a sweater. Fortunetly for him the weather has been warmer than average this winter. I'm sure my parents are paying extra for the 3 additional people living in their house, but have they said one word to me about it, NO.

Lastly, HIS share of the total debt- the credit cards. Guess he should've thought twice about buying the laptop, the brand new snowblower, re-vamping the lawnmower engine, the brand new garden tiller etc...etc... There is a thing called Ebay. Start selling some of that shit.

I'm angry. It's Saturday morning and I'm angry. This is where I stand my ground. This is what he does: Any type of stress in his life somehow becomes MY fault or MY problem. That's how it's always been...that's why I always felt small, unequal, miserable, depressed. Let's go back to last February...I'M NOT THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR ANY OF THIS!! HE'S the one who changed his mind and wanted something different. I just kindly stepped out of his way. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS. IT'S NOT MY FAULT AND IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM. WE ARE SEPARATE. TELL TARA ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS. YOU NO LONGER CONTROL THIS GIRL. (writing is always good therapy)

4 Comments:

Blogger Spyder said...

I think i may have saod similar things to my ex after she moved out. 1. "Come over and we can go through the stuff" - I had them in a box and at the door by the time she got there.
2. "So I guess I'm off the health coverage?"- "good thing i dont get sick"
3. "the phones are in you name"- "here take em"
And i thought i was being mean.
stick to you guns Dancer. chances are hes just being a "man" and doing this in an attempt to still be in charge.
but from what I can see, hes not.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Unhinged said...

I love your attitude. Absolutely love it. If you were a parent and STBX was your kid, this would be the time where you would exercise the tough love part of the deal. Which is exactly what you're doing since the STBX is acting like a child.

You are not the same girl he married. You are something much more. Keep sticking to your guns here. You are NOT being bitchy or unfair and do NOT let him make you feel as if you are (because you know he's going to try).

You just keep trusting that voice inside. She hasn't steered you wrong yet.

Love you!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! saab turbo And+saunas Japanese female domination Shelton ferrari Consultations erectile dysfunction improved sex drive Interactive pac cam sex

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Mens textile motorcycle jacket bextra cheap Find imitrex pharmacy online Call centers in braunschweig Day spa laser hair removal rdu nexium cheap air purifier

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home