With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

They don't make this stuff easy do they?

I'm trying to add all of my favorite blogs to my sidebar...with the help of Freeep, I finally have the secret code. Let me just say this isn't easy for code challenged people like myself. I don't have time to sit around my computer screen and decifer codes (hence the multiple same day entries and rambling on not much of anything...while at work.)
I thought I just had it all in there and I hit some button and :poof: it was all gone. Which left me screaming "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?" For the love of Pete, who writes this code anyways?
I think I'll make up my own code. It goes something like this @#$##%$ - now decipher that why don't ya.

* Update: Well, I did it successfully. All the links worked and I was able to customize it a bit. It was only minimally painful. Now...I should really get back to work. It's a damn good thing I don't get paid to write code... that was only mildly more boring than the "Viral Hepatitis" article that's calling my name.

4 Comments:

Blogger freeepeace said...

Congrats. If your Viral Hep article is anything like your sidebar, you'll be just fine. ;)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

okay so now that you know how to do it, can you send me instructions so *I* know how to do it?

I totally lucked out with the exodus code thing. I'm HTML-challenged.

AOL made it so easy! (POUT!!)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Here's a little dirty trick I learned: if you see someone's journal and you're wondering how they did the HTML, just right click on the page and click on View Source. At least that's my lame attempt to decipher the HTML code.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Motorcycle moving services patent info ultracet online Bass fishing marketing agent University of north dakota distance learning Acne and palmarosa Barcode scanners arkansas state Cross rd chrysler jeep accent area rug 128 mb sdram ktd gxan 128 Canada volvo xc90 Stripping and staining pine kitchen cabinets Large size watch bands

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home