With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

20 more things...

1) I once mooned my mother on her birthday. Someone had to do it, might as well have been me.
2) I had a hog roast at my wedding reception. Say it with me - Back woods.
3) I've listened to a nun talk about a roman orgi.
4) Fleece makes my skin crawl
5) I was born and raised on the music of Willie Nelson, Kenny Rogers and The Oak Ridge Boys
6) I've seen The Beach Boys in a private concert in Atlanta.
7) I've never received flowers at work. I secretly covet them. I secretly envy all the women whose husbands or boyfriends send them flowers at work.
8) My husband (soon to be ex) (whats his name) bought me flowers twice. Once for Valentines day when we had just started dating and once when I was in college after we had been married for a while (neither were delivered to me.) My mom bought me flowers once when I had a really tough week. My dad bought me flowers after I gave birth to my youngest son. Andy (a guy I liked in Highschool) bought me white roses once. But my most cherished gift of flowers came from Tim in the 6th grade who picked lilacs from the bush in his yard. I LOVE lilacs.
9) My brother and I conspired many "set-ups" together. We once got him kicked out of school for the day on purpose. He smiled to me as Mrs. Hacker dragged him out by his earlobes.
10) I will never back stab my brother. I would kill to protect my brother. And I'm his little sister.
11) A couple of drinks and a few weeks ago, I have a feeling I told the whole bar about my divorce and adopted the quote "It turns out, the bitch is an asshole." That pretty well sums it up. A few Jack & Cokes and I can't guarentee what I might say.
12) I was totally kidding about the third nipple. But I have received some deep tissue radiation.
13) I think the thing I miss most about "being a couple" is the sex. I'm so very craving sex.
14) My biggest pet peeve is wrinkled clothes. I will not wear wrinkled clothes. I will not put wrinkled clothes on my children and I hate when other people wear wrinkled clothes.
15) I'm secretly in love with Jack Black, oh and I like Gwenyth Paltrow.
16) I cried when Princess Di died.
17) My toenails are always painted, but I never paint my fingernails. I'm OC when it comes to filing my fingernails.
18) I check my email about a zillion times a day.
19) I've seen some really gross things in the medical profession. But the only thing that has ever made me gag was when I had to clean up a big crusty booger off of my exam table. I seriously thought about quitting that day.
20) I hated college. I did my time, I got out and I will most likely never return. I always do what needs done. I don't like to waste time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unhinged said...

Hah! See how interesting you are? Man, you crack me UP, woman.

(What? I couldn't call you if my Weemobile got stuck?!)

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Daily bdsm comics Consumer information topamax Mt.diablo ca

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home