With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Beginning again

Every day is a fresh beginning
Listen, my soul, to the glad refrain.
And spite of old sorrows and older sinning,
Troubles forcasted and possible pain
Take heart with the day, and begin again. - Susan Coolidge

I am committing to make every day a new day. I am committing to making my life what I want it to be. This is my chance to choose to be happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

Cheers to happiness!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home