With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tagged, Nailed, Bitten, Picked, Slapped ... all good in my book

Sneakz "tagged me." I've never been "tagged" before. I'm it! I'm it! So...10 things that I always say...

1) GDMF. I don't feel right typing that one out, my mom would have to come clean my keyboard off with a bar of soap. It's probably the foulest language I ever use and naturally I use it in the car... when some freakin' idiot feels the need to pull out in front of me. I once said this to a truck that so kindly pulled out in front of me. 10 miles down the road we stopped at the same gas station. Lets just say the driver of the truck can read lips because he apologized for pulling out in front of me. His apology made me feel bad for my choice in language...but I still use it.

2) Let's roll!. I say this all of the time when I'm herding the boys towards the vehicle. Sometimes I say "Lets rock n roll" or sometimes I just scream "GET IN THE FREAKIN CAR!!"

3) Freakin. As in "freakin moron" "freakin idiot" "freakin car" "freakin snow" "freakin code"...used to describe just about anything when I'm frustrated with something.

4) Hola. I answer my phone "Hola!" I introduce my presence with "Hola?" To my loved ones I say "Hola mi vida" And of course, it's said without an ancient because I'm a Mid West white girl.

5) Right on. Okay, I admit, I stole this one. It's all Trishys fault. But I use it to validate other peoples thoughts and opinions as if they were waiting for me to validate them.

6) So Like. As in "Ok, so, like this one time at band camp" or "Yah, and I'm like what?" or "So like, I'm sitting there and she says to me." So like has been with me for a while now. And like, I'm not going to ever, ever get rid of it, so like, deal with it. No, I've like never lived in the valley.

7) For Real. As in "like, for real, dude."

8) DUDE!!!. Shudup. I've said this so often that my boys have picked up on it. I've been called "DUDE" by my own children. Lead by example. At least I know my kids listen to me.

9) I'm totally not okay with that. Okay, so what? I stole that one from Trishy too...and I use that to validate MY feelings. hahahaha

10) mmm...yummy. As in describing the opposite sex. I seriously drove by a man pushing his shopping cart across the parking lot the other night. He was starring me down like I owed him money and at the same time I said "mmm yummy"...outloud...to myself. When asked what a male looks like, I will often reply with "he's yummy." Does that make me a sexist pig?

I'm going to add a few of my newest as well...

11) Boom Shaka Laka Totally stole this one from "The Duke Boys." Yuppers...I'm liken it.

12) And last but not least..."Turns out, Bitch is an asshole"... as in used to describe my soon to be X/Co-parent and basically how I felt about his character. As in he's a "pussy" and he pissed me off. I'm sorry, but that's just funny! "Bitch is an asshole" hahahaha. I'm so damn creative sometimes.
Oh no...here comes mom with her bar of soap.

5 Comments:

Blogger redsneakz said...

hehehe, I haven't slapped you :-) Oh,I forgot the whole "let's roll" thing - I usually say "wheels up!" (an Air Force thang) or "z'man l'boogie" (faux Hebrew - z'man means time to).

4:50 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

I'm surprised the truck driver apologized. I got over my road rage pretty quick once when I rolled down the window and flipped someone off only to have them TAILGATE me for the next ten miles.

This, of course, was in Los Angeles. Like mother says, "You never know who has a gun".

11:30 AM  
Blogger Abadiebitch said...

Or is he a pussy-bitch?

Or Fuck-face seems to work well too.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Internet access provider tucson xxx sex stories free erotic Busty women with shirts on time share orlando flordia Open bsd t shirts Raunchy tshirts 128 mb sdram kij 128 ritalin syntheses http://www.ritalindrug.info/stevens-johnson-syndrome-and-bextra-case.html Death e filter mail spam carhartt long sleeve work shirt get friends from my high school

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... hiking c&o canal towpath Hospital management courses in india Sexy plus size swimwear suit bathing Ppc snes game Blue shoe discussion guide Bulk emails email keywords hair removal bookkeeping service online trading Cuckold interracial chrysler voyager

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home