With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A Christmas Joke for Me

This joke was sent to me (Carol) today...
Three men die on Christmas Eve and are met by St Peter at the pearly gates. "In honor of this holy season," says Saint Peter, "You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man goes through his pockets and>pulls out a lighter, flicks it on, saying, "It represents a candle." "You may pass through the pearly gates," says St Peter.

The second man pulls out a set of keys, shakes them and says, "They're bells." St Peter lets him pass.

The third man looks desperate and finally pulls a g-string from his pocket. St. Peter looks quizzical and asks, "Just how do those symbolize Christmas?" The man replies, "They're Carol's."

*After reading this I'm left pondering (and wonderfully fantasizing) about how this poor guy died holding my panties...Now that makes for an funny joke. Or not so funny joke if your a sex starved single woman.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

lol- that joke was one of the few holiday emails I received that I thought was pretty cute.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home