With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Life lately

Eb and flow... this would be the "flow" season.

I haven't done much in the way of writing. Lots of reasons why, but mainly priorities. I know that it'll come back around when it's supposed to.

Not that there isn't much going on, because there's a slew of activity lately. Lots of revelations just not much time to share them in form of journaling.

I had a moment to pop in and catch up on my reading and I'm just sitting here realizing how much I miss my fellow bloggers. There was a day when I completely depended on you to get me out of bed in the mornings and I am forever greatful. Strange that I found comfort in strangers.

I'm getting married in a few months. Working on my invitations and I sat there making my guest list wanting to write "Chuck" "James" "Kris" "Amy" ... I chuckled to myself because I know that you all get it.

Things are good here. Dawn and new days. Lots of love. Lots of laughter. Lots of just good stuff. When I get a chance I'll journal a few things that have seemed to amaze and enlighten me lately, but for now I'll leave you with gratitude.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unhinged said...

Ach, just send me a check.

:-P

7:28 PM  
Blogger MzAmy said...

what the heck is going on in your comments box....

anyway...

this is a good entry. I liked it very much. maybe because I am feeling this way these days.
this feeling of lots to say, but not much time to say it...or sometimes...it's just hard to put into words.

bless you and your day.
congrats and enjoy the planning of your new life!

1:20 AM  
Blogger redsneakz said...

Argh, you've been spammed!!

I have always regretted most things about my own first wedding (not the least of which... well, you know), and should I ever get married again, it will not be on my future mother-in-law's terms.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Missed you tons - haven't had a chance to read, post, nothing in a very long time.

I'll catch up soon, promise. I'm so glad everything's still wonderful in your world.

Drop me a line whenever - same girl, same place. (yawn!)

=) kris

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home