With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Dire straights

For the life of me I can't remember what I was going to blog about. I arrived home at 2:30 this morning w/ something on my mind, but instead of blogging about it...I went to bed. Now, I'm up...I've had my bowl of cereal...I've traveled to all my favorite blogs...I've checked my (very intriguing) emails. Now...I'm padding back off to bed to nurse my red wine & UPS man hangover. Dating sucks.
Can someone please make me a cup or five of coffee, cause I just can't. Oh and while you're at it...a quick shower would be nice too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unhinged said...

Okay, I blogged. Now spill about the UPS man last night.

And forward me copies of those intriguing emails (and I'll forward you mine).

Oh, I like Stephaine's answer about trying the Fed Ex man next time. Funny.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! celebrex medikament 2004 1998 corvette convertible weight celebrex substitute side effects of celebrex Gmac auto insurance online lawsuit for user of celebrex celebrex and glioblastomas finds celebrex combining ibuprofen and celebrex wireless burglar alarm system white paper

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home