With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

poor dog

So this morning my mom steps out on her porch and has some goodies for her dog. She yells his name like we live on the ranch and it's time for the cows to come home. (I'm positive the neighbors love it!)
Anyways, the dog doesn't come. No matter how loud or how often she yells his name clear across the county, the dog isn't coming.
So she steps out back and continues her rituals there. Still no dog.
So feeling for the dog, understanding how he feels, I politely tell my mom that I'm sure the dog has gone over to get himself a piece at the neighbors house.
"Leave him alone mom, you'll throw off his groove."
The neighbors dog is named "Pandora."
That Pandoras box, I swear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home