With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Walking my hat


breathing Posted by Picasa

Silly girl Andi. "Walking my hat." As if.
This pic is from the fall. Shortly after I left the STBX and moved in with my parents. One of the first weekends that it was just me and the kids. I needed to feel that sense of individuality so I grabbed my camera, my hat, and my kids and headed outside in the rain to get some fresh new pictures of our new life together. It's one of the first times I exhaled. Thus, I titled it breathing.
Besides all of that...I like the vivid kelly green of the grass and the changing colors of the trees. That's one thing I love about the Mid-west is the changing of the trees. There is about a 2-3 week window, and if you're not looking, you could miss it. I make it a point to point out my favorite colors to the kids as we are driving. Flourescent pink and flourescent orange are my faves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unhinged said...

Breathing? Why'd you title this one "breathing"? You look like you're "walking your hat" woman!

Oh, just kick me.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home