With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Frozen Bever

I like to read the signs on my way to and fro.

I found one the other day - Actually it was pointed out by my Tween Thing 1 -

A pizza place sign that reads "Frozen Bever"

I think they mean "Frozen Beverages" but it still makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.

Gawd, if my Tween Thing 1 only knew... better off that he doesn't. Hopefully they change it before he catches on.

Frozen Bever. Bwahahaha! ah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, hee, hee.

Did I ever tell you about the time someone asked Rhonda if she was a virgin?

"No, I'm a Libra," she said.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home