With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Badly needed time away

Off to the lake for a week or so. Sunning, boating, fishing, swimming, beering, bbqing, antique shopping and drive in theater-ing... just me and my SLJ!

When I come back, I'm expecting to sign divorce papers... took the bull by the horns, I did. Actually, I didn't really have to. I think we're both just ready to tap out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, don't forget the BugBeGone ...

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You back yet? How many sqeeter bites do you have? How many of them are in embarrassing places?

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home