With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I feel so loved

They love me, they really love me!

I got flowers delivered to work yesterday! A beautiful spring bouquet w/ light pastel pinks and purples! (And if I could find my battery charger for my digicam, I would photograph them for you to see.)

No, they were not from my SLJ... in fact, the card didn't say WHO they were from. Perhaps they were from my back-up boyfriend. Or Will Smith. Or maybe Sly Stallone.

Anyways, the office gals are wondering WTF is going on because they've thought I was extremely happy w/ SLJ all this time. Which of course I am, but they don't need to know that.The way I see it, it's my job to keep them guessing. It just adds to my mystique.

Nah, I'm no fool. I know exactly who they came from...
The card reads:
Thinking of you... hang in there, baby! You've got'em by the nuts. You know you do.

I swear my secret admirer is a hoot!
I've been dying to call her and share a funny, embarrassing story that would make her pee herself from laughter...but alas, I can't. I might... say, if she were to share her own funny, embarrassing story about the, perhaps, water boy...

Okay then... I'll just keep my little funny story to myself no matter how hard it is not to tell someone and double over with laughter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unhinged said...

Pish. Don't you even. I'm not saying diddly-squat because it's too embarrassing. Maybe a year from now.

Maybe.

You could still share your pee-worthy story, though. I could use one; I haven't peed in the last 15 minutes or so. It's time.

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home