With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Purging

Just taking care of business, taking out the trash, pulling out the big guns, showing what this mama's made of, making little boys cry for mercy, pisces decided to swim upstream this time instead of going with the flow, showing someone in particular just how deep that ocean is and just how vicious those sharks are...

More to follow at a later date. I thank thee for thy support!

"Breaking my back just to know your name, 17 tracks and I've had it w/ this game, somebody told me...." - dancer dancing naked still hands untied.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unhinged said...

I tried to call you last night on the way home from work and my phone's battery died.

Completely.

Now I have to get a new battery or a new phone.

But ... you CAN send e-mail. What's going on? Hmmm? Hmmmm?

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home