With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Monday, May 15, 2006

I take it backeth

Okay, I take it back...the STBX is a complete moron! I hate him. I do.
The line in the sand has been drawn and he crossed it.
Game over. You lose moron.

I just don't have the time or energy for a rant. I'll save it for my attorney.

ps... has anyone ever had a full blown back spasm? I spent Thursday night in the ER with tears in my eyes because I thought my back was going to deliver a freakin' baby! Holy chit that hurt.
I am for IV. I am for anti-inflammatories and pain meds instantly! Pee in a cup, SURE! Take all the blood you freakin want... JUST MAKE THIS PAIN STOP!
I have delivered two babies naturally and this was pretty darn close to that!
All better now. Must make arrangements w/ my massagist (can't spell ma suse and the spellcheck is no help .)

1 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

Sorry to hear the STBX is still being a big "D." Here's hoping it'll change within your lifetime.

I get mild spasms from time to time in the small of my back but lately I've got some weird thing going on by my right shoulder blade. It freezes up tight and hurts like a mother. It happened yesterday. Made for a very sucky day. Go see the therapist. I'm thinking of trying out a Chiro myself. :-)

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home