With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Roy-Boss tea

Huh? It's the middle of March. WTF?
I barely have weeks left. I don't have much time. I don't have a plan of action. Oh crap.

These are the thoughts I'm trying to live without. They are there, way down there. Jumping up every now and again, just to be reminded that everything will work out as it should.

I'm still waiting on my divorce. When will this be over? When can I sign papers?
I'm still waiting on the cash flow to make it possible to move out of my parents, and that's pending the divorce. So, back to: When will the divorce be done?
I don't have a plan on where to move to. I thought I did. But there are still so many variables.
Variables like: Where are the children going to go to school? What will I do for childcare this summer? And those variables get even more complicated because I know they are only short term. And then I wonder: Should I even bother with the short term arrangements or should I just slide right into the long term? That would most likely be the best idea for the children, but will it be the best idea for me? And all of this is going to need to be decided and acted upon by the end of May.

Which means...I have 2 months. I have a lifetime, but I have two months.

In the meantime, I'm doing what I can to plan ahead. Exploring options. Waiting. Drinking my tea. Eating my veggies. Riding the ATV and getting muddy. Balancing my checkbook daily and paying my bills. Moving forward on my business plan. Taking a goddess dance class tonight. You know the drill...just living. What other option do I have?

4 Comments:

Blogger Abadiebitch said...

Sounds like you are doing well. The checkbook, the dance class, the thoughts of the future, all very good.

I am wishing you luck.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

If you can balance your checkbook and remember to eat your vegetables, I have all the faith in the world that things will start coming together.

Also, if you're taking requests, I'd like to hear more about the Goddess class. Pictures will also suffice.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on handstiedbehindmyback.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research presents that almost 50% of all U.S. adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home