With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

One step closer

I took the day off of work yesterday. Needed to get some progress done on our new business venture. My partner and I had a meeting with one of the city planners and one of the business owners nearby. We looked over color coded maps and got solid info for our planning. Timing and location seem to be perfect and that's the main ingredients in a successful business. They gave us confirmations.

We also made a new contact thru my Morelli. A local vendor. We sat down over coffee with him and discussed plans. Another confirmation.

Things are happening. Things are falling into place. Confirmation after confirmation. Are you receptive to confirmations? Because I'm seriously telling you they are out there. When you open your eyes and see the process, it's truly amazing.

I'm very excited. My village is on it's way. We're one step closer. I wish I could convey my excitement... there are just no words. It's happening. My life is coming full circle. Everything I have wanted is happening. I'm in charge. I am not settling and no one is asking me to.

I can't wait for you to share in my village with me. Just can't wait. I want to give it to you. I want to share my visions.

* later addition to this entry: I should retitle it "Good Day"

So not only did I have a great day business wise....

1) I also had my address changed on my liscense and the BMV only took 15 minutes. In and out! It was awesome...AND I'm somewhat pleased w/ the new liscense pic...somewhat. As far as "mug shots" go. I had a good hair day anyways.

2) I went shopping. I actually went after new khakis for work, but instead walked out with a bag of clearance. I got a lavender velvet blazer (originally $72) for $6.77. I knoooowww... like, right on. Also got a kick ass silk skirt for $3.77. Say it with me... Bargain.

3) Got to see my Morelli and his fine self (outside of the office).

4) Went to SLJ's house and cooked him dinner...after he took me for a muddy ride on his ATV. I love speed. I really didn't mind combing the mud out of my hair or wiping it off of my shoes.

SLJ even took me to get a Hershey bar w/ almonds last night around 9:00pm. Considering he had to drive 5 miles to the nearest store...that's pretty awesome of him. (I didn't even get that kind of treatment w/ the STBX, when we lived a block away from the store, when I was pregnant and craving everything and begging for a gawd damn bag of chips ahoy or taco bell soft taco.)

5) I got to see Abby give DiNoso a vase of black roses. I love Abby. She's such a cool little Goth hottie.

My birthday is this coming Saturday... A group of us for dinner at Henrys with an acoustic artist. Then off to a bar/club to shake my booty. Be there or be square! (No worries, I'll have someone snap a few shots to post.) Unfortunetly, it's not going to be my "slash divorce party." (What's taking sooo long?) But I'm an optimist and that will just give me another reason to party later.

* AND...

I also found out through "my source" that one of my fellow employees is in big trouble with the boss. Just so happens to be the fellow employee that was involved in the whole Donkey Kong chaos that ripped me up a little. Thee same fellow employee who pretended to be my friend and then stabbed me in the back. I sorta feel bad that I'm happy she's in big trouble because I'm the type of person who wishes no harm to even my enemies...but not really feeling that bad. She's the one who manifested it. I just get to see it come full circle and know that what goes around always comes around. I so wish I could be a fly on the wall sometimes...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Congrats on all the positive-village things. And OMG ~ your birthday! I'm no square; I'm there. See you at Henry's. Wear the kick-ass silk shirt. :)

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home