With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me (Two of Two)



Like duh...you can't celebrate life in just ONE DAY!

Day Two of birthday festivities: Painted my toenails. Took an afternoon nap. Given a dozen roses from SLJ and son. Went out with about 10 of my friends. Laughed. Danced. Drank um...just a few Cap'n n' cokes. Received x-rated gift that vibrates and squirms, from my dork friends. Plus a beautiful e-card from my favorite web spinner. And cried about 3 times total (might've been the alcohol.) It was a pretty darn good day.

(Yah, showing off my lesbian glasses here. They do look pretty darn hot don't they!)

I brought SLJ along to all my birthday festivities. So far, he's met my family. He's met my friends. He's been tested and bypassed the Layli' barrier. He's been forced to dance at my favorite gay club (which BTW, SLJ said he didn't dance. As if. These baby blues of mine are very convincing. "The force is strong with Dancer.") And the man is still hanging around. So I'm forced to admit that he must have a mental handicap...either that, or he really, really likes me.
(He said he likes my glasses. He also said he likes me "just the way I am." And he also said I have a cute butt. And he also said he likes Layli'. Yah, I think I'm keeping him. Ladies and gentlemen...I've found the caramel. Happy Birthday Baby!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Happy Birthday! Same day as my BFF's. SLJ= Some Lucky Joe? Pardon me, I have my dunce cap on this morning, and I'm a little confused.

Sounds like life has been going pretty good for da Dancer :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Happy Belated!You're looking good, girl, glasses and all ~ life is agreeing with you and it shows. But the shirt says it all... :)

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Antidepressants system Usmc digital camo shirt

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Html email marketing code Human resources video surveillance http://www.dkny-blue-jean-jackets.info/Baseball-jersey-plain.html Teleflora cvea ara Stationery melamine Lottery combination freeware Asthma childhood health Skim coat interior floor http://www.car-audio-amplifiers.info/car-stereo-speakers-fit.html Free real voyeur photos

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site stainless steel panels refrigerator Maternity dress in brown Scratch and dent appliances nj

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Ttp black jack download

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home