With my hands tied behind my back

It's after the party. The ballroom is littered and empty. I am naked. My hands are tied behind my back. There is no music. The band is long gone. Yet, still I dance. I dance with a smile.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

For Chuck

This one is for Chuck because I hit every gawd damned red light on my way to work this morning and because he's missed.
A fucking Valentine.
I read this last night and thought of you Chuck, so I had to post it.
Please forgive me.
The Warmth
In my mouth
That rush
Through my veins
Making my heart race
My pulse quicken
My head-
Just a bit dizzy.
My legs-
Just a bit numb.
My tongue
Yearns for more
More of you
Right now.
NOW.
I can't wait anymore.
This is torture.
Seriously.
I'm in hell
Waiting for you.
I just want to shout
To this GIANT crowd of people
"How hard is it to make a latte, fuckers?"
I love you coffee.

For you Chuck! Much love in this dreaded month of a made up fucking holiday.
You can stab me in the liver w/ a toothpick later for violating the boycott. Winka Winka.